Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chain Tattoo Pants

Last night was an excellent ride with a small group of OCC guys.  About 10 of us left the shop in the unseasonably warm weather.  Everyone was speculating it may be the last Wednesday night ride without jackets and heavy gloves.

Upon reaching Moreland Road, seven of us continued on for the full loop while the other guys opted for a shorter route.  As we slipped through the night behind our headlights, we encountered varying temperatures in the rolling hills around Fredericksburg.  I distinctly remember a couple low areas that felt refrigerated as we pedaled along.

Sitting at my desk today, I looked down and was amused to find a nice chain ring tattoo on the thigh of my jeans.  It must have happened when carrying my bike down to the basement.  Oh well, I kind of like it!  Maybe I should have a similar design embroidered into all my pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment