Sunday, April 1, 2012

Monkey Share

Ryan and I went down to Mohican for a short ride.  We had a deadline to be back home, so we rode out until half our time was used up and then turned around.  I took the Karate Monkey for some singlespeed fun.

I still cannot say for sure... is it the tires, the geometry, or something else... I feel more confident on the Monkey.  I was having fun keeping speed and momentum while trusting the bike in corners.  At the turn around point we swapped bikes.

 He'll be coming around the corner on a Monkey.

Ryan said we could swap back in a couple miles, thinking I would be uncomfortable on his smaller frame bike.  Somehow I managed to become one with the bike two sizes smaller than my own and enjoyed the full ride back.  Ryan seemed to be enjoying the Karate Monkey calling it "agile".  Good times.

Heading back to the parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment