Thursday, April 12, 2012

North and Back

With wind coming from the NNW I aimed myself at the Overton Valley.  I made the right decision turning back to the house before reaching the end of the road, arm and knee warmers were needed.  The skies were clear but it was 59 and a bit windy when I left.

I had to stop and take this picture for Daniel.
"A grader!" he said when I showed it to him.

Several times I made the decision to ride further north before choosing a couple lefts and turning south.  I road 539 for a long time with the wind at my back and the smooth pavement carrying me along.  Second largest cog, down in the drops, I felt like I was flying.

A mile around the corner from home.

Just before sunset I was back home and hungry.   A fine after work ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment