Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome Home Fatter Tires

Breaking news... we just bought two mountain bikes!  For a while I've been thinking about venturing off the pavement and onto some trails.  KT has also expressed an interest in some multi-terrain riding.  With her birthday coming up this Saturday, I bought her a Gary Fisher mountain bike as a birthday gift.  And, using some "rewards points" from work, I almost paid for my GF bike.

Daniel watching mom ride around the yard
on her new mountain bike. 

Hopefully we can make it out for a trail ride this Saturday.  In the meantime we have been riding around the yard like kids, along with our kid, and will probably make a trip over to the high school to play around on the bikes.

Before long I imagine we'll be buying
a mountain bike for this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment