Wednesday, April 1, 2015

NAHBS 2015 - part 3

So many impressive bikes to see...

Oh, I love orange and here it is on a very cool fat bike
from Inglis Retrotec. This bike went on to win the
best mountain bike award.

Tough as usual to photograph orange bikes, it looks
a different color from this angle.  But, from this angle,
the twin top tube is visible. 

A nice cross bike from Retrotec on display.

 This offroad bike from Sycip caught my eye with its
twin, vertical top tubes and seat stay bridge.

A coupled cross bike from Sycip.

Moots!  I was excited to look these over as I remember
seeing a couple of their road bikes in the past.

Now this was unique.

 This booth from Mosaic was nicely put together.  I wanted
to check out their bikes just cause the light was better.

Oh yeah, their bikes were really well done too!

Way down at the end of an aisle, Moonmen bikes.

They have a unique style with the BMX style handlebars.

 Boo Bikes uses bamboo to make it happen.

 Diggin' the front and rear racks.

When I first saw this I thought one of Groovy Cycleworks
bikes had been misplaced, due to the paint job.  Looks fun!

 Columbus is an Italian manufacturer of tubing.

 This was typical of my visit, I was walking by the Dean booth
and paused for a pic of this mountain bike.  The presenter
was friendly and pulled the bike out for the picture.

After getting excited about the wood frames earlier in my
visit, for some reason I didn't spend much time checking

The bikes looked great!  I just got in a hurry to keep
moving after snapping several pictures.

This mountain bike looked ready to rumble.

 I've checked out Shamrock Cycles work via
the web in year past. Excited to see this booth!

 A super clean looking road bike.  I like it.

 A bling, bling striding bike!

 Very crafty.

 Lots of time went into this paint and it won best finish.

 This one from Shamrock was eye catching as well.

I don't know the builder of this one,
but it looks like a sweet utility ride to me.

Okay, one more post and another twenty pictures or so will conclude my trip report.

No comments:

Post a Comment