Sunday, November 3, 2013

An Extra Hour

Fall back an hour in the fall. The time change.  What to do with an extra hour on a sunny Sunday morning?  Go for a ride!

Down into the swamps on Valley. Loving
the fall colors on display this morning. 

On a related note, this will be the last ride on my Scattante cross frame.  It's been a mostly good frame for the past handful of years, but not without issues.  More to come on this topic later.  A new frame is in the basement awaiting the parts swap, and it's going to be a sweet setup.

 Cool reflections!  Good-bye Scattante setup.

There was beautiful sights in the swamps.  A few guys were parked and out hunting but I never saw anything but the vehicles.  I rode through, turned, around and rode back.  As I came back north I found the local Iditarod competitors out running their dog team.  I know where they live, have even stopped and talked before, but never seen them out on the road with the team hooked up.

Get along little doggies.

A couple hours later I was back home and still plenty of time to make it to church.  That was an "extra hour" well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment