Monday, April 29, 2013

2013 Spring Trip to Raystown 3

After a solid meal at Kelly's Korner last night we enjoyed soft beds.  I slept like a rock.  With the damp conditions and satisfied from yesterday's ride we decided to head for home.  Before leaving town we stopped into the local coffee shop for some food and drink.

We had Aeropress coffee which
was quite tasty.

For the trip home we headed north to I-80.  No Pittsburgh road construction detour on the return trip.  I think this northern route is the better way to go.  The drive home was nice and uneventful with some rain along the way.

Ready to roll out.

The kids were excited to see me and especially liked playing in the tent while I had it setup in the driveway to dry.  Before long I had the gear back in it's place and another satisfying road trip completed.  It was nice to have some time to chill out before getting to bed for work tomorrow.

My little campers.

Ellen found her own door.

No comments:

Post a Comment