Saturday, April 13, 2013

Smoothie

After today's bike ride I decided to make myself a "power smoothie" to "aid recovery", or something like that.  Daniel was eager to help when he saw the blender and numerous ingredients being accumulated on the counter.

He was particularly amused by
bananas floating in water.

We added bananas, blueberries, prunes, flax seed, protein powder, chia seeds, and other stuff I cannot remember.  Pretty much whatever I could find in the pantry.  A flip of the switch and we had an oddly colored pitcher of drink.  Daniel got out the glasses, one for me and one for him.  We poured some smoothie sludge and sat down to drink.

The tasting did not go so well for Daniel.  Here he
has just taken a drink, exclaimed "nasty!", and
is in the process of attempting to wipe
the taste of his tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment