Sunday, August 26, 2012

Michigan Vacation 3

Just like last year we made a trip south to Clare for some tasty pastries at Cops and Doughnuts.  Ellen didn't hesitate to enjoy the sugar.  Our good weather continued and it warmed up later in the week, making swimming in the lake more enjoyable.  More fish were caught, I got in another mountain bike ride, and there was plenty of chasing after the kids.

Doughnut time.
 Which is bigger... hanging basket or
the bike seat?
I spy an Ellen.
Someone forgot their pedal.
 I'm being watched.
Not so much a tan line, more a sand line.
  I thought it said $6k... I was ready to buy.
 Thanks for the fun MMCC trail and Karate Monkey.
After another summer trip to the cottage I wonder where we will go next year.  I guess we'll have to take requests from both kids when the question of "where do you want to go on vacation?" is asked again.

No comments:

Post a Comment