Thursday, August 2, 2012

Rising Sun on the Commute

Finally made a bike commute happen today.  Though I often think about it, the schedule rarely cooperates.  I set my alarm for 6:15, rolled out of bed at 6:20, and was on the road by 6:30.

Bike was in the garage the night before and pointed out.

On my way out the door I questioned whether or not to bring the digi cam.  I was already carrying two cell phones and some food in my jersey pockets.  Do I really need the camera?  Yes, no, yes, no... yes, may as well in case there is something interesting to shoot.

More than half way to work I realized I never even thought to take a picture.  Why did I bring the camera?  To justify the carrying it along I paused eating a banana, holding it in my mouth, pulled out the camera and snapped four quick pictures towards the rising sun.  Later in the afternoon I had a look at the pictures and was glad I packed the camera!

Eastward on Secrest Road.
Nice morning light.  Cold enough for arm
warmers when I first left home. 
Lovin' the morning commute.

No comments:

Post a Comment