Tuesday, June 26, 2012

S-I-L Mohican Ride

My sister-in-law is visiting for Ellen's birthday and we decided to head down to Mohican after I got home from work for some riding.  We parked at the main lot and rode SR97 to the second trailhead.  From there we enjoyed perfect trails back to the car.

Jessica on trail.

The weather was much milder today and not so humid, perfect for an evening ride.  I think Jessica enjoyed the flowy fun of the fern forest and pumpy fun of near miles 19 and 24.
Stopping for drink and picture.
When we rolled back into the parking lot I saw a guy attaching his bike to his car.  Wait a second... he's using Sea Suckers.  I had never seen them in person so I stopped to talk.  Chad says they have always gotten the job done with no problems.  Basically, they are suction cups with integrated pumps that you attach to the sheet metal of your car.  I remember them being expensive but have always read, and now heard in person, they work.

Sea Suckers being attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment