Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Road Ride - chasing the sun

With KT's help, I came home from work and immediately headed out on a road ride.  The weather was perfect and sunset was around 7:30.  I made the most of it.

Just about ready to roll out.

I was rode north into the wind, out through the Overton Valley.  Then I chased the sun for a while before turning south.  Even after all the bike rides I've done I found some un-ridden roads within a couple hours of home.

 Nice front yard decorations.

I realized the sun was setting fast as I rode across Elyria Road.  No more wandering, it was time to take the direct route home.

 Nice light as the sun was setting.

In the last mile of my ride I swung through Triway Estates to avoid riding on SR3.  Looking off to the side I saw about 11 deer watching me ride by.  I stopped and they didn't run, so I took a picture.  Nice way to end a ride.

 Deer at dusk.

No comments:

Post a Comment