Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Night Riding

Friday afternoon I was sitting at my desk and had the sudden thought “it would be a good evening for a night ride!”.  My next thought was “oh man, I haven’t charged my light since the spring.”  I called home and asked KT to plug in my light.

About 7:30 I headed out into the dark and wind.  Daniel was in the bathtub when I left.  After his bath he was asking KT where I was.  She told him I was out on a bike ride.  He wanted to know how I could see where I was going.  KT explained I had a bike light.  Next he wanted to know how it hooked onto my bike.  Nice, I like his inquisitive and specific questions.

Turn now.

I only planned to be out for an hour or so, but a couple hours later I rolled up the driveway.  The wind seemed to lessen and I enjoyed being out in the dark, riding through the swamp a couple times.

 Nightime cockpit.

This morning I was talking to Daniel and he asked me how my bike light hooks onto my bike.  I told him there was a clamp and I would show him next time we were in the basement.  Good follow up on the light attachment question.

No comments:

Post a Comment