Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hydrapak = Excellent Customer Service

Recently I noticed a small issue developing with my Hydrapak hydration pack.  The small loop inside the pack from which the hydration bladder hangs was beginning to detach.  I've figured that one of these days I would open the pack after a ride and find the loop had given way.

I sent the folks at Hydrapak an email with an image of the frayed loop attached.  Within 24 hours I had a reply stating the loop must not have been sewed properly.  They asked for my address to send a new pack.  Wow, prompt and very fair service.

 My replacement Hydrapak Flume.

About 7 to 10 days later a package was sitting on the front porch.  I had wondered if they would send just the pack itself or a complete pack, bladder and drinking tube.  After opening the mailing envelope I was excited to find the whole deal, including what appears to be a newer version 45 degree bite valve than my 90 degree bite valve.  Nice!

I give Hydrapak customer service very high marks.  Nobody wants to have a problem with a product but we all know mistakes happen and the important thing is the service you receive if the problem happens to you.  Very well done Hydrapak!

Also, I should point out the Hydrapak system is best in its category in my opinion.  Check out their web site (www.hydrapak.com) and study up on the ease of use and cleaning of their bladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment