Friday, February 17, 2012

Back on Campus

Ten years later I made it back to campus.  Noah and I went to represent the company at a career fair.  We arrived the night before and had some time to walk around campus in the dark.  After the career fair the next day, where we met some solid students, we had another walk including a visit to the ol' engineering building.

Found some bikes in the dark.
 
 The meeting and proposing place for KT and I.

It was nice to see the campus and meetup with some of the faculty again.  I realized how much I under-appreciated the courtesy, cleanliness, and professionalism of Northern when I was a student.  The efforts of the faculty and staff really showed in the students we met, plus the students are a notch above your typical college student.

I remember an engineering professor who rode to work
everyday.  I'm 99% certain this is his new ride.  Nice!

At some point in our visit we drove down Main Street to find the houses me and the guys lived in our last two years.  Well, we must have been hard on them...

The former location of 911 & 915 S. Main.  Lots of fun
was had where these empty lots now stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment