Thursday, December 23, 2010

Playin' Dead

Not much "real" cycling to post about but I haven't been playing dead.  This month I signed up to use our corporate fitness room and have been riding the stationary bike, rowing, and doing core work at lunch.  It's made for a nice break in the middle of the day and helps me sleep better at night.  Hopefully it also translates into some fitness advances come spring.

One less road kill to swerve around in the spring.

Speaking of playing dead... this strategy did not work so will for the possum Rock found in the back yard last night.  After playing with the possum for a while Rocky went in for the kill as Katie, Daniel and I watched from the porch window.  Katie made me brush his teeth after letting him back in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment